NE Club Welfare Day – 1st July
ABOUT THIS COMBINED WELFARE COURSE:
TEAM MANAGER 1&2
- Essential training for any club or event Welfare Officer or volunteer or Team Manager.
- Prerequisite for all Team Managers operating at a domestic level
- Takes participants through the roles and responsibilities of a Team Manager within British Fencing
UK COACHING SAFEGUARDING & PROTECTING CHILDREN IN SPORT
- Essential prerequisite for all Coaches, Team Managers and Welfare Officers
- Provides essential information to anyone working with children in a sporting context looking at legislation, best practice and how to deal with safeguarding concerns
THIS COURSE AIMS TO
- Identify and recognise good coaching practice and the implications for your coaching
- Explore your values and feelings in relation to child abuse, and recognise their potential impact on your response
- Recognise and respond to possible signs of child abuse
- Take appropriate action if concerns about a child arise
For further information, please click here.
ENTRY LEVEL REQUIREMENT
- 18 years of age and above
- Valid British Fencing member
- NE fencing Club only
FUNDED BY SPORT NEWCASTLE for NE FENCING CLUBS WELFARE TRAINING
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.